Killeen will host three free COVID-19 state mobile testing sites this week:
- Thursday, July 23, from noon to 8 p.m. at Killeen Special Events Center, 3301 S. WS Young Drive
- Friday, July 24, from noon to 8 p.m. at Leo Buckley Stadium, 500 N. 38th Street
- Saturday, July 25, from noon to 8 p.m. at Leo Buckley Stadium, 500 N. 38th Street
Appointments can be made on site or in advance at https://bit.ly/Killeen_JULYTest.
COVID-19 symptoms may include:
- Fever and/or chills
- Cough (dry or productive)
- Body aches/muscle or joint pain
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
- Loss of taste and/or smell
All individuals at the mobile testing site must wear a mask including patients, passengers and personnel.
Mobile testing is a program of the State of Texas through the Texas Military Department, Texas Division of Emergency Management, Texas Emergency Medical Task Force and Texas Department of State Health Services. The City of Killeen is providing local support to this effort.