November 29, 2021 5:05 PM
Several road closures planned this week
The City of Killeen’s Department of Public Works’ Engineering Division will be closing several roads this week, as part of an ongoing project to install a 20-inch natural gas line in north east Killeen.
The scheduled closures this week are as follows:
• Lazy Ridge Drive, from Westcliff Road to Whitmire Drive, Tuesday, Nov. 30 and Wednesday, Dec. 1, including overnights
• Sherman Drive, from Willowbend Drive to Shoemaker Drive, Tuesday, Nov. 30 and Wednesday, Dec. 1, including overnights
• Marlin Drive, from Remington Drive to Winchester Drive, Tuesday, Nov. 30 through Thursday, Dec. 2, including overnights
• Dickens Drive, from Westcliff Drive to Winchester Drive, Wednesday, Dec. 1 and Thursday, Dec. 2, including overnights
• Ruiz Drive, from Willowbend Drive to Shoemaker Drive, Thursday, Dec. 2 through Saturday, Dec. 4, including overnights
• Savage Drive, from Westcliff Road to Winchester Drive, Friday, Dec. 3 through Sunday, Dec. 5, including overnights
All work is weather permitting and roads will be open to local traffic only.
There will be a series of traffic control devices in place to guide motor vehicles around the work zone and closure. Motorists are asked to use caution and obey the traffic control devices.
If you wish to make inquiries, please contact the Engineering office at (254) 616-3172 or email email@example.com. The City of Killeen apologizes for any inconvenience as a result of this work and appreciates your cooperation.