WELCOME TO THE CITY OF KILLEEN HUMAN RESOURCES
The City of Killeen Human Resources mission is to recruit, train, engage, and retain a diverse, valuable, and safe workforce in support of public safety, public works, and all city services.
Please consider the following when applying for a position with the City of Killeen:
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
- Applications are accepted for currently posted positions only.
- Each applicant must have his/her own account. You cannot share accounts.
- If you already have an account, login using your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same e-mail address.
- A separate application is required for each position for which you are applying.
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- It is important that your application or resume show all the relevant education and experience you possess, including Month and Year start and end dates (example: May 1999 – June 2005).
- The hiring department will review all qualified applications, and schedule interviews.
- Only candidates who have been interviewed for a position will be notified of the final results.
- Due to the volume of applications received, not all applicants are granted an opportunity to interview. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted typically within 30 days after the advertised closing date.
Candidates experiencing problems with logging in or password retrieval need to contact NEOGOV at 1-888-NEOGOV1. Please enable third-party cookies in your web browser to view our job opportunities.
The City of Killeen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, color, national origin, or disability.