The Purchasing Divisions oversees all procurement of goods and services for the City of Killeen in an open, fair, transparent, economically competitive and respectful process with the goal of maximizing tax payers’ dollars while staying in compliance with federal, state, local laws and internal control.
Doing business with the City of Killeen
Learn more about doing business with the City of Killeen
HISTORICALLY UNDERUTILIZED BUSINESS (HUB)
INTERESTED SUPPLIER FORM
Interested in informal and formal procurement opportunities with the City? Have a small Business? Large Company?
UPDATE FOR KILLEEN SUPPLIERS! Register on opengov!
The City of Killeen has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition to this new e-bidding platform starting October 2022. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the city of Killeen.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.