KILLEEN, Texas (Feb. 8, 2022) – The City of Killeen has worked with partners to provide two, free COVID-19 testing centers this week. The sites are as follows:
- Family Aquatics Testing Kiosk (1700 E. Stan Schlueter Loop, Killeen): Tuesday, Feb. 8 – Saturday, Feb. 12 from 8a.m. - 6p.m. (cur.tv/Killeen for appointments)
- Central Texas College (1901 S. Clear Creek Road (Killeen): Monday, Feb. 7 – Sunday, Feb. 13 from 10a.m. – 7p.m. (DocsHealthTesting.com for appointments)
The City’s Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is working with the Texas Division of Emergency Management, Texas Central College and healthcare provider, Curative to provide these services.
Please note that both sites provide the PCR testing and results will take two – four days to return. The tests are self-collected, nasal and saliva tests. Appointments at both locations are encouraged. For the Family Aquatics Testing Kiosk, residents can visit cur.tv/Killeen. Patients visiting Central Texas College can book appointments at DocsHealthTesting.com. Residents can also register by phone by texting “DOCstx” to “41411.” Please check with each company/site directly for any age limitations.
To get the latest, up-to-date information from the City of Killeen, follow us on our website, KilleenTexas.gov, Facebook (@KilleenTexas), Instagram (@CityOfKilleen), Twitter (@CityOfKilleen) and YouTube (@CityofKilleenTX). Also signup for alerts from our website by visiting www.killeentexas.gov/alertcenter and signup for emergency alerts from our CodeRED system at www.killeentexas.gov/ohsem.
***Reminder: In addition to these tests, the federal government launched a site for free COVID-19 rapid tests that can be mailed to all U.S. residents. Visit https://special.usps.com/testkits to order.
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of four, free at-home tests.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Limit of one order per residential address
• One order includes four, individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
• Orders ship free and began shipping in January