Family Recreation Center
- Aerobics Room
- Childcare w/ Playground
- Indoor Track
- Locker Room
- Tommie Harris Fitness Center
NoticeThe Family Recreation Center at Lions Club Park is located at, 1700 E. Stan Schlueter Loop. is open Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 7:00 to 3 p.m. and closed Sunday. In addition to the center, the park features a hike and bike trail, playgrounds and outdoor fitness amenities. More information is available at KilleenTexas.gov/Rec.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, members should anticipate adjustments to programs and processes to maintain compliance and protect the public health. Members should be advised of the following requirements:
- Patrons 10 years and older must wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility, and where 6 ft. distance cannot be achieved. Patrons Employees must wear a face covering when interacting with the public or are interacting with co-workers where 6 ft. distance cannot be achieved
- Patrons that present a doctor note stating that wearing a face covering poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk are exempt from wearing a face covering
- Not wearing a face covering upon entering and exiting will be forced to leave the premises
- Patrons do not need to wear a face covering when engaging in exercise or physical activity to include but not limited to cardio workouts, lifting weights, or walking the track
- Patrons may enter locker rooms and utilize showering facilities. Patrons are to maintain a 6 ft. social distance
- Patrons must maintain a 6 ft. distance from others while working out
- Patrons are to follow a self-directed fitness routine. Personal training, spotters or buddy/team workouts will be allowed as long as patrons maintain a 6 ft. distance
- Patrons must use the disinfectant wipes provided throughout the facility to sanitize equipment before and after use
- Basketball courts: Basketball courts will be open for pickleball play, self-directed fitness routines to include but not limited to running, walking, or sprints. Basketball, and volleyball are prohibited
- Fitness classes: Patrons may attend fitness classes. The maximum occupancy is 35. Patrons must wear a face covering when entering and exiting the building and interacting with others where 6 ft. distance cannot be achieved. Patrons may remove their face covering when participating in physical activity and stand on the 6 ft. markers taped on the floor. Patrons must wear a face covering immediately after participating in physical activity or when physical activity of a 6 ft. distance cannot be achieved
- Daycare: Daycare worker must wear a face covering when interacting in the public or are interacting with co-workers where 6 ft. distance cannot be achieved. Children ages 10 and older must wear a face covering
Staff will be performing increased cleaning to sanitize frequently touched surfaces. They will also wear masks and gloves to protect themselves and patrons.
All membership fees are due at the time of registration. Members have the option to sign up for auto-renew or pay at the time of expiration. Members are given a seven day grace period to renew their membership, if not enrolled in auto-renew. If members do not renew within seven days they will not be allowed access to the facility.
Membership cancellations must be received in writing: Application for Refund/CancellationNew fees effective October 1, 2020:
Annual Membership Fee
|Family (2 adults 2 children)||$460|
Monthly Membership Fees
|Family (2 adults 2 children)||$45
daily pass $5.00
All transactions are final, no refunds.
Pickleball open gym
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Pickleball Rules & Guidelines